|Voltage||105-130 VAC 50/60 Hz|
Kanson Liquid Sensors Offer:
- Operating speeds from 1,080 to 108,000 ppm
- Adjustment ranges from 0.02 to 1000 secs
- Zero, Underspeed & Overspeed Detection
- User-Selectable Speed Ranges
- Compatible w/ Competitor OEM Motion Detectors and PLC applications
ISSC Kanson Electronics Liquid Detectors are optimized to detect conductive fluid levels. A typical liquid detector application would involve sending a signal to activate a water pump that would lower hazardous water levels to a safe level.
Output is “off” with no conducting path from probe to aluminum mounting plate. Output is “on” when resistance between probe and aluminum mounting plate is greater than or equal to ≤1M Ohm.
LIQUID SENSOR APPLICATIONS
Commonly used for water detection switches, water level alarms and submersible pressure transducers.
LIQUID SENSOR ENCLOSURE OPTIONS
Aluminum mounting plate or Polycarbonate plastic housing available.