Kanson Resistance Sensors Offer:
- Operating speeds from 1,080 to 108,000 ppm
- Adjustment ranges from 0.02 to 1000 secs
- Zero, Underspeed & Overspeed Detection
- User-Selectable Speed Ranges
- Compatible w/ Competitor OEM Motion Detectors and PLC applications
ISSC Kanson Electronics Resistance Detectors are completely solid-state industrial control devices designed for rugged industrial control environments. Kanson offers three models of resistance detector:
Resistance Sensitive Switch
– A plug-in device which can be applied in any control scheme where an action is required based on changes in electrical resistance, e.g. RTD, photo cells, tool to work piece contact, etc.
Resistance Detector with Time Delays
– Useful when initial contact may be poor or when the item being detected is at risk of bouncing against the sensing probe.
Resistance Range Detector
– A ‘window’ type detector used when a fail-safe operation is required. In a typical application, resistance range detectors can detect a probe shorted to ground (low) or a broken wire to the probe (high).
RESISTANCE SENSOR APPLICATIONS
Resistance detector applications include micro-electronics, air/gas/liquid temperature measurement, air conditioning & refrigeration and plastics manufacturing.
RESISTANCE SENSOR ENCLOSURE OPTIONS
Polycarbonate plastic housing or Powder coated steel enclosure available.