Kanson | ISSC proximity switches are available in inductive and magnetic models that are used to detect ferrous and non-ferrous metals. All Kanson | ISSC proximity switches feature sealed enclosures to ensure operation in the most demanding environments.
Proximity Switches Features
- End, left or right Sensing
- Detect ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Zero-maintenance encapsulated circuitry
- Fire-retardant polycarbonate housing
- 100% burn-in and function testing
- Made in the USA
BROWSE SWITCHES BY TYPE
Click below to learn about our industrial-grade magnetic and inductive switches. We can provide detailed specifications, wiring information, dimensions, ordering data and downloadable CAD models for all switches. Contact us for Part Recommendations or visit our Proximity Switches Selection Guide for more information on user-selectable functions.